Hear why de Bijenkorf selected Intershop and Carrenza for their e-commerce website
Wednesday 11th June, 16:30 – 20:30, de Bijenkorf, Amsterdam
Are you looking how you can leverage Intershop and Software-as-a-Service for your e-commerce to meet the growth of online retailing, increase business flexibility, improve sales efficiencies, optimise profit margins and strengthen key business relationships?
If so, this networking event will help you to clarify your e-commerce strategy and learn how de Bijenkorf are already benefiting from this.
What’s it about?
Seasonality and the transformation of consumer buying habits, moving away from the high street to online, mean that “as-a-Service” is becoming a more cost effective and operationally efficient alternative to buying on premise applications.
Delivered in partnership between Intershop and Infrastructure-as-a-Service specialists Carrenza, this networking dinner examines why organisations need to start looking towards e-commerce as a service and reviews the practical options to provide you with a clear path forward. You will also get the chance to hear from Pieter Heij, Director MultiChannel & IT of de Bijenkorf who will discuss why he selected SaaS from Intershop and Carrenza and the benefits it has delivered for their retail operations.
Who’s it for?
If you’re responsible for setting your organisation’s e-commerce strategy (CIO, IT Director, E-Commerce Manager) you’ll benefit from attending.
Why should I attend?
Attendees will benefit from:
- a focused presentation looking at the future of e-commerce;
- with a real life case study;
- combined with peer-group opinion; and
- a structured approach to refining your e-commerce strategy.
And if that’s not reason enough, you’ll enjoy dinners in one of Amsterdam’s flagship department stores.
- 16:30 registration and coffee
- 17:00 welcome and introduction; Gerritt Enthoven, Sales Manager Benelux, Intershop
- 17:10 the future of e-commerce in the Netherlands; Peter Burggraaff, Principal, The Boston Consulting Group
- 17:30 de Bijenkorf case study; Pieter Heij, Director MultiChannel & IT, de Bijenkorf
- 17:50 summary and close; Adam Hurst, Country Manager, Carrenza
- 18:00 networking drinks and discussion
- 18:45 dinner
- 20:30 event ends
De Bijenkorf, Dam 1, 1012 JS Amsterdam. Click here for a map and directions.